DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
INFORMATION ON THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE AND THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using the website www.sercor.com. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses or your user behaviour on websites.
Sercor Treuhand Anstalt is responsible for data protection.
The data protection officer is: Mr. Christian Kendlbacher, Werdenbergerweg 11, 9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein, Telefon: +423 235 58 58, E-Mail: email@example.com
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We limit the processing of personal data primarily to personal data which we receive in connection with our services and products from our customers, our cooperation partners or other persons involved or which we collect from users on our website.
In particular, we collect the following personal data from you on a case-by-case basis and depending on the purpose (see below):
- Salutation / Title
- First name, last name
- email address
- Telephone number(s)
- date of birth
- hobbies / personal interests
- tax identification number
- bank details
- marital status
In addition, if permitted and indicated, we obtain and process further data from public accessible sources (e.g. land register, commercial register, media, Internet, Worldcheck) or receive such data from other group companies, from authorities and institutions, from your personal environment such as family, legal advisors or from other third parties.
We need this data in particular to fulfill the following purposes:
- to identify you as a customer or cooperation partner or user of our website
- to correspond with you
- for the performance of our compliance duties
- to comply with further legal requirements
- for the conclusion and execution of service contracts, e.g. foundation mandate, mandate contract, asset management contract
- for the conclusion and processing of purchase and sales contracts, e.g. for the purchase of products from suppliers or sale to interested parties
- to issue invoices
- to provide further services from our company or, if necessary, in cooperation with third parties
- to provide you with the best possible and most customized services and further to develop our range of services and products
- to communicate with third parties
- to evaluate and respond to applications
- to advertise and exploit our services and products (provided you have not objected to the use of your data for this purpose)
- for the assertion of legal claims or defence of our position in general
- to ensure our operation in general (e.g. IT, website)
- for video monitoring as a security element for access management
- for the protection of further safety aspects
We process your personal data only if we have a legal (e.g. compliance) or contractual (e.g. founding mandate) base or if the data processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority. Beyond that, we only process data if we have your consent and there is no revocation. Or if a legitimate interest on our part prevails. Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DATA TRANSFER ABROAD
We only pass on your personal data to recipients or third parties within the scope of the purposes described above, as far as permitted and indicated. This may include in particular:
- Group companies
- Service companies such as banks, asset management companies, insurance companies, IT providers, printing companies, etc.
- customers on our part
- Suppliers, dealers, transport companies, subcontractors or other cooperation partners
- Authorities, state institutions, courts
- Associations, institutions of public interest
- Media, Press Offices
Such data transfer is based either on a legal obligation (e.g. data transfer in the course of automatic information exchange), a fulfillment of a contract (e.g. asset manager abroad), a consent on your part, a public interest or on the basis of a justified interest on our part, provided that the interests or basic rights on your part do not outweigh with regard to the protection of personal data.
The recipients may be at national or international level. In particular, we draw your attention to the fact that we can exchange personal data within our group companies or transfer personal data to countries in which service companies are located from which we obtain services (e.g. Microsoft).
In the case of recipients outside our company in the EU/EEA area or in countries with acknowledged data protection adequancy (e.g. Switzerland), we ensure data protection by concluding so-called order data processing agreements, where necessary and appropriate.
If we transfer personal data to third countries without adequate legal data protection, we ensure an adequate level of protection in accordance with legal requirements, for example on the basis of EU standard contract clauses or other instruments (e.g. Binding Corporate Rules, US Privacy Shield).
INFORMATION ON THE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING AND RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
When using the website for information purposes only (i.e. when you do not log in, register or otherwise provide us with information), we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data transmitted by your browser to enable you to visit the website. This data includes:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific site)
- Access status/http status code
- The amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request derivates
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
USE OF OTHER WEB SERVICES
For the utilization of other web services, such as social media (XING, LinkedIn, Facebook, Slack, etc.) YouTube, Vimeo, etc., the General Data Protection Regulation of these companies does also apply in addition to our General Data Protection Regulation. You can find the particular Regulation on the website of each provider.
DATA PROTECTION FOR APPLICATIONS AND IN THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
We collect and process personal data of applicants for the purpose of proceding the application process. The processing can take place on paper or also on electronic way by email. If an employment contract is concluded with an applicant, the personal data received will be processed for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. Otherwise, the application documents will be deleted three months after rejection, provided that no legitimate interests on our part, for example in connection with a duty of proof in the sense of equal treatment, conflict with a deletion.
We only store your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected in accordance with this data protection declaration. However, we may be required by law to store certain data for a longer period of time. In this case, we will ensure that your personal data is treated in accordance with this data protection declaration for the entire period.
You have the right to request information from us at any time and free of charge about the personal data stored by us, as well as the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this personal data is passed on and the purpose of storage.
You also have the right to request that your personal data be corrected, deleted or restricted at any time. In addition, you have the right to data transferability.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us at any time.
If you have given us your consent to the use of personal data, you can revoke this at any time without giving reasons.
Furthermore, you have the right to complain directly to the data protection office of Liechtenstein (www.llv.li/#/1758/datenschutzstelle).
If you wish to exercise the above rights, please contact the address mentioned in paragraph 1.
We maintain current technical measures to guarantee data security, in particular to protect your personal data from the danger of data transmission and before third parties become aware of them. These are adapted to the current state of the art in each case.